Date(s) - 01/07/2020 - 31/07/2020
This Bonsai Repotting Course is one of the Intermediate Courses that run throughout the year. Topics covered are specific to your Bonsai during the Winter season.
COVID-19 is presenting some challenges but I am determined we will continue with the courses and can observe the 4m2 spacing per person as well as the 1.5m social distancing requirements. Courses are limited to a maximum of 3 people.
Overview of requirements specific to Winter including –
- Repotting your Bonsai and pot selection
- Pest and Disease prevention and management
- Watering during Winter and avoiding Root Rot
- Styling and Shaping your Bonsai
- Design principles for bonsai including negative space, triangulation and depth creation
- Branch structure
- Styling Conifers
The course runs for 3 hours, on some week nights (6.30pm to 9.30pm) as well as Saturday from either 9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4.30pm. You are encouraged to bring along your trees and we will cover the theoretical aspects as well as the hands on to take your skills further.
Click here to email regarding this course.